ПРООН в Україні шукає Human Resources Analyst.
Deadline for application: 12 August 2020.
For more information please visit: https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=31978
Purpose: Effective delivery of HR services, interprets and applies HR policies, rules and regulations, implements internal procedures and provides solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues. Reporting structure and partners: Reports to Operations Manager, 4 direct reports (HR Associates and Assistants). Works in close collaboration with the operations, programme and project teams in the CO and with UNDP HQs staff to ensure successful CO performance in HR management.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Provides support to the implementation of HR strategies and policies, through:
- Full compliance of HR activities with UN rules and regulations, UNDP policies, procedures and strategies; effective implementation of the internal control, analysis of parameters in support of proper design and functioning of the HR management system.
- CO HR business processes mapping and elaboration/establishment of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in HR management
- Analysis and elaboration of proposals on the strategic approach to recruitment in the CO, proper use of contractual modalities, forecast of the staffing needs, performance evaluation and staff career development management.
- Full accountability of the corporate Dashboards and ensure compliance with applicable requirements for HR data management.
2) Provides support to effective human resources management, through:
- Management of recruitment processes including job descriptions, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, organization and participation in the interview panels for local and international positions.
- Preliminary review of submissions to the Compliance Review bodies.
- Management of contracts in and outside Atlas. Monitoring and tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, HR data, benefits, earnings/deductions, retroactivity, recoveries, adjustments and separations through Atlas.
- Management of International staff entitlements and position funding delegated to the HR Unit.
- Development and management of rosters.
- Participation in UNDP Oversight and Support Team meetings as applicable.
3) Provides support to proper staff performance management and career development, through:
- Analysis of requirements and elaboration of the protocol for performance appraisal process, facilitation of the process.
- Act as CO Learning Manager
- Elaboration of proposals on and implementation of strategic staffing policies in line with career development.
4) Ensures conduct of UN and UNDP-related surveys, through:
- Organization and coordination of comprehensive and interim local salary, hardship and place-to-place surveys in coordination with the supervisor.
5) Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the CO through:
- Participation in the organization and conduct of training for the operations/programme staff on HR issues.
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in HR
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
- Human Resources Management (General)
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with two additional years of relevant work experience is accepted in lieu of Master’s degree.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing HR advisory services and/or managing staff and operational systems.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian
Important applicant information
All posts in the NO categories are subject to local recruitment.
Applicant information about UNDP rosters
Note: UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
UNDP is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
Please send CV to UNDP official site https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=31978. CVs from other sources won’t be considered.