Проект USAID «Трансформація фінансового сектору» оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Legal and Regulatory Expert .
DAI GLOBAL, LLC, implementer of USAID-funded Financial Sector Transformation Project (FST) is seeking qualified candidates for the following long-term technical position:
Legal and Regulatory Expert specializing in one or several of the financial sector areas: capital markets/financial instruments; non-bank financial institutions; financial consumer protection.
The employee will support Project execution providing legal advice on legal and regulatory issues within the scope of the Project. In particular, he/she will engage with market stakeholders and the Project beneficiaries to provide technical assistance on the drafting, commenting and promoting legislation and regulations in the financial sector area; perform analysis of the guidelines and best international practices and provide recommendations on their implementation into the Ukrainian legislation; and provide support to the dedicated project teams (NBFI, Capital and Commodity Markets, Consumer Finance) on various legal and regulatory issues.
- University degree in law, advanced degree preferred
- At least three (3) years of work/professional experience in one or several of the technical areas listed above
- Working knowledge of the Ukrainian financial sector generally or one of its segments and understanding of the legislative agenda for them
- Knowledge of international standards and practices in the financial sector regulation is an advantage
- Sound experience in drafting legislative acts preferred
- Experience in legal analysis and assessment
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English
- Strong communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Candidates are asked to submit their CVs and cover letters in English by December 29, 2019, 6 pm Kyiv time. Please reference the job for which you are applying for in your e-mail’s subject line.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be accepted.