Управління ООН з обслуговування проектів (UNOPS) продовжує конкурс на вакансію: Senior Driver/Старший водій. Ми заохочуємо кваліфікованих жінок-кандидатів до активної участі в конкурсі. Дедлайн − 12 листопада 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Senior Driver/ Старший водій
Job categories Administration
Vacancy code VA/2019/B5116/18747
Department/office ECR, UACO, Ukraine
Duty station Kyiv, Ukraine
Contract type Local ICA Support
Contract level LICA-3
Application period 22-Oct-2019 to 12-Nov-2019
Applications to vacancies must be received before midnight Copenhagen time (CET) on the closing date of the announcement.
Background Information − Job-specific
In response to the request of the Government of Ukraine, UNOPS opened an office in Ukraine in 2017, which provides a broad spectrum of services to the Government and the people of Ukraine. Currently, the office is classified as an Operations Centre (UAOC), with a portfolio of projects exceeding USD 100 million, in the areas of rule of law, environment, energy efficiency, crisis recovery, good governance, human resources management, procurement, and logistics
Under the direct supervision of Administrative Officer, the Senior Driver provides reliable and safe driving services to the project and office personnel, ensuring highest standards of discretion and integrity, sense of responsibility, excellent knowledge of protocol and security issues. The Senior Driver has a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, courtesy, tact and the ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
1. Provides reliable and secure driving services by
- driving office vehicles for the transport of the project and office personnel, other high-ranking officials and visitors;
- collecting and delivering mail, documents and other items;
- meeting official personnel at the airport and facilitating immigration and customs formalities as required.
2. Ensures proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
3. Ensures the day-to-day and regular maintenance of the assigned vehicle by checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, filters, etc.; ensuring that the vehicle is kept clean, performing minor repairs and arranging for major repairs and scheduled servicing.
4. Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts.
5. Ensures that immediate steps as required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
6. Provides administrative, logistical and procurement support:
- Timely processing of incoming and outgoing mail and documentation; maintenance of the corresponding register and distribution as appropriate;
- Support to organization of and logistical preparation for field trips, visiting missions, meetings, conferences, workshops, retreats; preparation of logistics arrangements, including circulation of the documentation to be reviewed;
- Receipt of shipments, customs clearance arrangements, preparation of documents for shipments (received/sent), arrangements for shipments. Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions, drafting correspondence related to shipments/customs clearance;
- Arrangement of travel and hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations;
- Procurement of office and vehicles’ supplies and equipment through quotations.
- Secondary school diploma (high school) or equivalent is required.
- Valid driver’s license is required;
- Driver training would be an asset.
- Three (3) years of experience as a driver with safe driving record is required.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repairs.
- Two (2) years safe driving record;
- Two (2) years clerical experience.
- Basic English is required.
- Fluency in Ukrainian or/and Russian is required.
Дізнайтесь більше про можливості працевлаштування в Офісі ЮНОПС в Україні на порталі «UNOPS Jobs».