Координатор місцевих ініціатив та спеціаліст з моніторингу у Проект SACCI.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії».
Local Initiatives & Performance Monitoring Coordinator (LTTA)
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Project in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
The Project is seeking a candidate for a full-time position of Local Initiatives Coordinator & Performance Monitoring Expert.
SACCI has expanded activities amongst its partner city administrations and recruited Local Coordinators in the cities of Drohobych, Mukachevo, Khmelnytskyi, Pokrov, Pervomaiskyi and with the Sumy Oblast State Administrations. SACCI seeks a qualified candidate to manage and shape, in consultations with Local Coordinators, the plans for supporting city/oblast administration, civil society and local media anti-corruption, transparency and government accountability initiatives in the regions. (S)he, together with Local Coordinators, will ensure that the initiatives are of high quality and correspond to SACCI objectives and plans and that data to measure and evaluate the impact of project interventions is collected. The incumbent will travel frequently to undertake these responsibilities. The incumbent will report directly to the Civic Engagement Team Lead of the SACCI project on all matters related to management and oversight of the Local Coordinators.
The second area of the incumbent’s responsibilities includes managing SACCI’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities in accordance with SACCI’s Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Plan. The incumbent will work with the SACCI staff, consultants, and grantees on collecting, tracking, and analyzing data to monitor and measure project results and impact. The incumbent will provide input to SACCI reports and other deliverable on issues related to it MEL Plan.
Finally, the incumbent will serve as a focal point for the project on issues of gender equality and promotion of women’s rights and equal opportunities.
The incumbent will report to the SACCI Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) on all matters related to the MEL Plan and activities related to gender equality and promotion of women’s rights and equal opportunities.
The Local Initiatives & Performance Monitoring Coordinator will support the Project in implementing the following activities:
- Organize and coordinate the work of SACCI’s Local Coordinators. This includes but not limited to planning and implementing activities, sharing experience, implementing cross-regional initiatives, and reporting on results.
- Provide guidance on monitoring and evaluation of and learning from the local initiatives to contribute to the overall SACCI MEL Strategy implementation
- Organize and manage collection, tracking, and analysis of the data in the regions in line with the SACCI MEL Plan
- Provide, in collaboration with Local Coordinators, regular overview of civil society initiates in the project regions and report on the success stories
- Conduct systemic analysis of local anti-corruption, transparency, integrity developments with the input of Local Coordinators and in consultations with CSOs and other stakeholders in the regions
- Oversee the implementation of the projects supported by SACCI’s grant program
- Organize and facilitate Solution Hubs with SACCI colleagues, partners and stakeholders. SACCI Solutions Hubs are a platform for bringing together stakeholders to discuss issues and seek for solutions
- Ensure continued implementation of the Project’s MEL system by accurate and timely data collection and documentation and reporting of project results
- Ensure that the project’s technical staff collect the required data for all performance indicators
- Conduct data analyses on the requests of SACCI leadership
- Contribute to SACCI’s programming and implementation activities to promote gender equality, women empowerment, and the inclusion of vulnerable groups
- Lead assessments of corruption’s impact on gender and vulnerable groups (the disabled, the elderly, the internally displaced persons (IDPs), veterans, youth, the elderly, minorities, the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) community or/and other) to inform the Project programming
- Implement other activities relevant to the position responsibilities.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, public administration, humanities, law, economics or other relevel field;
- Demonstrated experience in managing project activities and small teams of staff;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with managing program monitoring and evaluation systems. Knowledge of USAID MEL policies and approach is a plus;
- 3+ years of successful experience working on relevant international development programs or projects (experience working on USAID-funded projects is a plus);
- Knowledge and experience working on gender equality and inclusion of vulnerable groups issues is strongly preferred;
- Knowledge of the issues of local self-governance;
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, working-level English and Russian is required.
Application submission deadline is August 09, 2019, by 18:00 PM Kyiv time.
Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at http://www.msiworldwide.com/
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.