Фахівець із закупівель у Проект USAID «ВзаємоДія». Дедлайн - 19 липня 2019 р. (далі - англ.).
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії».
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position.**
MSI is seeking a full-time Procurement Manager to support the SACCI program in Ukraine. S/he will be responsible for assisting the Program’s Operations Unit with procurement of commodities and services, organization of events, and grants program related assignments.
This is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Conduct operations procurement and procurement under in-kind grants/ in-kind portions in cash grants.
- Support preparation and conduct of SACCI events/trainings (logistics).
- Maintain office inventory and procurement under grants files.
- Support gathering pre-award documentation (price justification documentation).
- Control procurement/ tenders conducted by grantees under cash grants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting or other relevant area; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience (preferably at the multinational company).
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Experience with collection and analysis of accounting data.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian required.
** Application submission deadline is July 19, 2019 **
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at http://msi-inc.com
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.