IFES шукає кваліфікованих кандидатів на посаду секретаря. Термін роботи - 12 місяців з можливістю продовження. Дедлайн для резюме та мотиваційних листів - 10 лютого 2019 року.
IFES is a non-profit, non-partisan international organization. As the global leader in democracy promotion, IFES advances good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials; empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process; and applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 135 countries, from developing democracies to mature democracies.
Since 1994, IFES has played a significant role in promoting electoral, administrative and legal reform in Ukraine. In cooperation with partners in Ukrainian civil society and the Central Election Commission (CEC), IFES is working to foster dialogue on electoral reform, build the capacity of local NGOs, institutionalize best practices in training election officials and ensure more equal representation in the electoral process for disadvantaged populations, especially women and persons with disabilities.
IFES is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Receptionist. The Receptionist will provide office administrative support to IFES Ukraine.
Under the direction of the IFES Ukraine Senior Administrative Officer, the Receptionist`s responsibilities will include the following:
- Answer telephones and transfer calls to appropriate staff member;
- Accommodate and provide reception services for office visitors;
- Perform general clerical duties for staff upon their request when project assistant(s) are not available; to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing;
- Ensure office upkeep and orderliness, including common and storage areas;
- Set up and coordinate in-house meetings and conferences;
- Assist Senior Administrative Officer in coordinating drivers/vehicle transportation;
- Manage basic supplies such as stationary and kitchen supplies;
- When needed support Country Director with secretarial services;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and specifications:
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to work with IFES program and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues;
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality;
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment;
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required;
- Prior experience organizing events and logistics;
- Prior experience in providing receptionist services;
- Experience working with an international organization preferred;
- Working level proficiency in Word and Excel.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs and letters of interest in English, with “Application for Receptionist” in the subject line, to Viktoriia Opryshko at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 10, 2019
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.