«Врятуймо дітей» оголошує вакансію на посаду Partnership Assistant (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії.
TITLE: Partnership Assistant
TEAM/PROGRAMME: Ukraine Country Office
LOCATION: Slavyansk, with possible travels around Ukraine (GCA, NGCA) and abroad
CONTRACT LENGTH: till 31 Dec 2018 with possible extension
Level 3: the post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
Partnership Assistant will work closely with Partnership Coordinator as well as the MEAL, technical and program teams to contribute to Save the Children partner organizational development and capacity building, including evaluating the progress, conducting full organizational capacity assessment to all Save the Children partners, creating capacity building and organizational development plans for partners, and following up on specific support actions with the relevant Save the Children department.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Reports to: Partnership Coordinator
Staff directly reporting to this post: none
Budget responsibility: none
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Maintaining Partner Relationships
- Maintain relations with a range of partners and work with the Partnership Coordinator to identify local civil society groups, Community based Organizations (CBO) and their organizational development needs
- In coordination with Save the Children program, technical and MEAL teams, regularly meet with partners to get feedback on organizational development
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge and familiarity with the current and prospective partners and relevant stakeholders contributing to the database of key local NGOs and stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of partnership based on on-going monitoring, analysing the current trends
- Monitor compliance with SCI Partnership Essential Standards, Framework and related policies and procedures
- Contribute to the contracting of implementing partners in the sub-award processes
Capacity Building to Partners
- Together with the SCI program team, identify priority areas for capacity building and work with the Partnership Coordinator and Program Coordinators to provide additional training and support
- Conduct regular work with partners in ways that support their learning and development for improved organizational capacity (constructive feedback, reflective learning)
- Coordinate and collaborate with technical specialists, contracted trainers and capacity building partners as needed
- Work closely with the partners on the implementation of the capacity building plan as well as, supporting partner trainings or capacity building initiatives
- Assisting in conducting assessments of effectiveness of training for the partner organizations
- Ensures that partners are well aware and providing all beneficiaries with ongoing, age-appropriate verbal or written information in relevant languages about Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct
Partners Data Management and Tracking
- Maintain partner, stakeholder databases and all other tools for Country office outreach for partner engagement
- Participate in partner review and evaluation meetings
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with the team, colleagues, external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Bachelor Degree in International Development, Public Affaires, International Relations, Political Science or other relevant field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills of English, Ukrainian and Russian (required)
- Previous experience in INGO/NGO in programs in humanitarian and development contexts aimed at building capacity of civil society organizations
- Good understanding of local partnership and civil society
- Ability to establish effective working relations within the Country Office team and external actors
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do Internet based research
- Analytical skills
- Familiar with basic legal and financial matters
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Commitment to the aims and principles of Save the Children, the organizational mandate and priorities
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter in English, stating you salary expectations (in Net) Oleksandr.Nechyporko"at"savethechildren.org