АДРА Україна оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії спеціаліста з написання проектів для отримання грантів. Дедлайн - 20 серпня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
ADRA Ukraine is a subunit of a large worldwide network present in more than 130 countries, with the HQ in Washington D.C. ADRA Ukraine has been operating in Ukraine since 1993. Due to humanitarian response, ADRA Ukraine is providing humanitarian assistance to internally displaced people in 15 regions of Ukraine.
Grade: 5 - for Ukrainian nationals – Civil Agreement
Starts up date: ASAP
Location: Based in Kiev with possible short-term trips to GCA
Will be responsible for writing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue, and restricted projects, and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects. Works in close cooperation with Programs Director, Project Managers, Admin etc.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations to evaluate prospects for foundation grants.
- Work with finance to gather information necessary to report to foundation funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Provide stewardship to current donors, including work with Programs Director to provide regular written updates (newsletters etc) to foundation donors.
- Understanding of institutional history and programs.
- Make appointments for Programs Director with foundation officers and other prospects, arrange for onsite tours for supporters (foundation officers, foundation trustees).
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Track statistics relevant to development and provide department with written materials necessary for donor stewardship.
- Work with Programs Director to provide development input for all written institutional materials (including Annual Report, Member magazine).
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with proposal writing preferably with the UN, USAID, foreign Ministries funding, institutional donors, and non-profit fundraising.
- Developed diversified network of funding organizations, knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals, strong editing skills.
- Strong contributor in team environments, able.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in deadline-driven environments, attention to details.
- Professional certification is an asset.
ADRA is committed to recruiting the best suited individuals for a particular position. As long as such factors are not relevant to the position for which a candidate applies, ADRA does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, or marital status.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria may send in their application along with a copy of their CV in English, with full contact details, and salary expectations to:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact selected candidates only, and provide them with additional information.