У проекті ЄС «Підтримка Антимонопольного Комітету України щодо виконання правил державної допомоги» відкрита вакансія радника з розвитку потенціалу. Дедлайн - 22 січня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine with possibilities of travelling within Ukraine.
Contract Duration: up to 220 working days until September 2020.
About Project: The EU-funded project is assisting the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) in upgrading of the State aid monitoring and control system, including legislative, operational and organisational improvements aiming to meet EU standards. The Project is being implemented by an international consortium led by WYG Consulting Ltd. (HR). WYG is a Pan-European technical services provider with legal entities across Europe and actively engaged in Ukraine since 2002.
One of the Project components (“Strengthening of Institutional Capacity of the State aid system”) is aimed at the development of knowledge and skills of the AMCU staff and other stakeholders in the State aid system both on the central and regional levels, regarding legislation, principles and procedures of State aid control. The Project will deliver a comprehensive training programme tailored for specific needs of the AMCU staff, as well as State aid grantors (ministries, state administrations and bodies of local self- governance).
Position Summary:The Capacity Building Advisorwill provide assistance to the AMCU in the implementation of its institutional development plan with regard to the State aid monitoring and control function. The Capacity Building Advisor, in cooperation with other Project experts, will develop a comprehensive training programme (seminars, workshops, traineeships, e-learning applications) tailored for specific needs of the AMCU and other stakeholders in the State aid system. The Capacity Building Advisor’s primary task is to manage the development, organisation and delivery of the training programme.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support AMCU in updating its Institutional Development Plan and establishing adequate organisational structure and institutional capacities for efficient performance of State aid monitoring and control functions;
- Conduct training needs assessment at the AMCU and other major stakeholders and prepare a comprehensive training programme (seminars, workshops, internships and other training events) and to manage the implementation of the Training Programme (seminars, workshops, traineeships, placements of AMCU specialists);
- Advise on the contents and implementation of the knowledge management system, including preparation of a State aid library and e-learning applications;
- Ensure timely and high-quality reporting on Project activities related to the capacity building component;
- Perform other duties related to institutional development of the State aid system and training of State aid specialists and the development of network of State aid specialist in Ukraine.
- A University Degree in relevant field (e.g. teaching methodologies, public relations, MBA, MPA etc.);
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience;
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in holding similar positions at public institutions or working with international technical assistance programs supported by EU or other international donors;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Ukrainian;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organisational skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills (managerial experience will be an advantage);
- Good knowledge of functioning of public institutions in Ukraine, acquired through relevant positions held in public institutions or through projects implemented in cooperation with public sector institutions.
To apply: Please send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Capacity Building Advisor” in the subject line by 22 January 2018. Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.