У проекті ЄС «Підтримка Антимонопольного Комітету України щодо виконання правил державної допомоги» відкрита вакансія радника з питань комунікації. Дедлайн - 22 січня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine with possibilities of travelling within Ukraine.
Contract Duration: up to 250 working days until September 2020.
Starting Date: ASAP
About Project: The EU-funded project is assisting the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) in upgrading of the Ukrainian system of monitoring and control of State aid, including legislative, operational and organizational improvements aiming to meet relevant EU standards. The Project is being implemented by an international consortium led by WYG Consulting Ltd. (HR). WYG is a Pan-European technical services provider with legal entities across Europe and actively engaged in Ukraine since 2002.
One of the project components (“State aid Advocacy and Project Visibility”) is aimed at ensuring that politicians, public servants, bodies of local self-governance and the public at large understand advantages to be gained by Ukraine from the State aid system aligned with EU standards. The State aid control is an essential element of the public competition policy, allowing rational and fair allocation of public resources in the economy, and deeper integration of Ukraine into the European market. Project team will ensure that results of the reform in the sphere of State aid are widely understood and appreciated by the Ukrainian society.
Position Summary: The Communication Advisor will be responsible for the development and implementation of a State Aid Advocacy and Communication Strategy, including management and organization of project events, engaging key stakeholders in the project activities using various communication and branding techniques, helping design and distribute project materials promoting reform in the State aid sphere.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a State Aid Communication and Advocacy Strategy and the Implementation Plan based on consultations with Project team, the AMCU and other major stakeholders in the system;
- Develop the Project Visibility Package (branding, web- site, information materials following requirements of the Communication and Visibility Manual for the EU External Actions);
- Ensure visibility support to the Project training programme, advise on design and functions of the knowledge management system, State aid library, to ensure dissemination of project materials among stakeholders;
- Assist with design and management of monthly State Aid Newsletters;
- Maintain communication with mass media (including press releases, media briefings, radio and TV spots, publication of articles on State aid in the national and international specialised periodicals);
- Organise project events (international conferences, round tables, meetings with stakeholders etc.) and to manage the production of promotional materials for such evens;
- Perform other duties related to State aid advocacy and Project visibility as assigned by the project management.
- A University Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or related field;
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience related to public communications;
- Experience in holding similar positions or working with international technical assistance programs supported by EU or other international donors (minimum 5 years of relevant experience);
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Ukrainian;
- Organizational skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills (managerial experience will be an advantage);
- Knowledge of functioning of public sector in Ukraine, acquired through professional positions held in public institutions or through specific projects implemented in cooperation with public sector institutions.
To apply: Please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com with “Communication Advisor” in the subject line by 22 January 2018. Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.