Проект USAID «Реформа ВІЛ-послуг у дії» шукає Радника з кадрових ресурсів у сфері охорони здоров'я. Дедлайн - 15 листопада 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії.
Role: Human Resources for Health Advisor
Period of Performance: /1/2017 – 9/30/2018
Deloitte is seeking resumes of qualified candidates for a Human Resources for Health (HRH) Advisor to support a five year USAID-funded project ‘HIV Reform in Action’. This is a full time position based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Only applicants with Ukrainian citizenship will be considered for this position.
The purpose of the ‘HIV Reform in Action’ project is to strengthen Ukraine’s health systems to ensure effective and sustainable delivery of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment services to key populations. The program purpose will be achieved through pursuing these major objectives:
1) Enhance national leadership and capacity of evidence-based and gender-based HIV policy programming and implementation,
2) Improve and optimize resource allocation and financing for the national and selected regional HIV/AIDS programs targeting key populations, and
3) Optimize and strengthen human resources for health (HRH) for the delivery and scale-up gender-sensitive HIV/AIDS services targeting key populations.
The overall objective of the Human Resources for Health (HRH) Advisor will be to support the implementation of Project’s HRH-related activities, as well as to provide operational and strategic support to Project’s key stakeholders (Ministry of Health, National Public Health Center, regional health authorities and service providers) in HRH planning, prioritization, rationalization, and coordination, fostering change based on the best international practices and local contextual priorities and realities in Ukraine.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, provision of support in the following areas:
- Develop close working relationships with Ministry of Health, National Public Health Center and other key HRH stakeholders.
- Provide technical and secretarial support to the newly established HRH for HIV Intersectoral Working Group (IWG), building constructive collaboration among group members and ensuring required progress as far as the implementation of HRH for HIV IWG decisions are concerned.
- Support regional health authorities in HRH planning, including through participation in regional HRH consultations.
- Collaborate with national and regional stakeholders in facilitating the operationalization of task-shifting options and mechanisms.
- Work closely with short-term technical consultants and coordinate the process of development, piloting and roll-out of financial and non-financial incentive schemes.
- In collaboration with other stakeholders (MOH and “100 Percent Life” Network) ensure the integration of HR Information System (HRIS) into national eHealth System.
- Provide technical input, feedback and strategic involvement on matters related to HRH for HIV workforce planning and development, in line with agreed priority areas and guiding policies (plans, ministerial decrees etc.).
- Provide support to DCOP in implementing other workplan activities.
- Contribute to the required HRH and project-related technical report-writing as well as support annual work planning, and quarterly and annual reporting.
- Respond proactively to requests by USAID and other project team members.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor, as necessary.
- Master’s Degree in relevant area.
- At least 5 years of combined experience in health sector and/or human resource planning, health systems strategies formulation and implementation.
- Strong technical skills in the area of healthcare strategic planning and programming, preferably in HIV/AIDS and/or related field.
- Familiarity with human resources for health-related Ukrainian legislation and with the HRH-related international guiding documents will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work and collaborate as a team member, and to produce results in a challenging and changing environment.
- Good analytical skills for translating theoretical knowledge and practical experience from other contexts into locally appropriate solutions.
- Excellent ability to communicate competently towards all relevant individuals and organizations in a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of personal conduct.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences.
- Other skills (e.g. IT): Proficiency in standard MS Office software applications.
- Languages: Fluency in Ukrainian language speaking, reading and writing. Excellent knowledge of English is preferable/will be considered an asset.
- This individual will report to the Deputy Chief of Party.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and cover letters no later than November 15, 2017 to email@example.com . The subject line of the submission e-mail should read, “HRH Advisor”. Only candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.