International Medical Corps (IMC) invites you to tender for the provision of Third-party Logistics Services (3PL).
This tender pack has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand IMC’s requirements, and complete a response to the tender, should you wish.
Below is a summary of all the information included in the tender pack (you can use the hyperlinks to navigate the document:
• Part 1: Invitation to Tender Document
1) Introduction to IMC
2) Project Overview and Requirements
3) Award Criteria
4) Instructions & Key Information
• Part 2: Core Requirements and Specification
• Provides a detailed description of IMC specific requirements – for example, volumes, delivery dates / locations, product specifications etc.
• Part 3: Bidder Response Document
• A template to be used to submit your response to this Invitation to Tender.
• Includes the Terms & Conditions of Bidding.
• Part 4: Appendices
° Appendix 1 – Terms & Conditions of Purchase
° Appendix 2 – Child Safeguarding Policy
° Appendix 3 – Vendors code of conduct
Responses should be submitted no later than 31.01.2023 using the Bidder Response Document provided in Part 3 of this tender pack. For further guidance on how to submit your response, please follow the instructions detailed below.
Queries should be directed
Mahdi Asadi - Procurement Manager | International Medical Corps |
Email: [email protected]