Академія розвитку філантропії Польщі оголошує конкурс грантів на підтримку розвитку громад та вирішення глобальних викликів на місцевому рівні. Дедлайн - 10 жовтня 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
Більше грантів у розділі Гранти.
The Academy for the Development of Philanthropy in Poland (ADPP) is currently inviting applications for its Global Challenges Local Solutions (GCLS) European Grant Competition in order to support grass-root initiatives, run by community foundations together with local communities, aimed at solving global challenges at the local level.
In addition, the Fund will:
- Promote the idea of local philanthropy.
- Create the database of good practices aimed at implementing local solutions to global challenges.
- Empower and inspire local communities to be actively engaged in different activities aimed at making the European communities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
The Global Challenges Local Solutions Program is co-financed by the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.
- Applicants can apply for the grant up to 15,000 USD.
- The project shall determine activities that are going to be implemented in the period not longer than six months (from January 1, 2019 till June 30, 2019). The grant will be paid in one installment.
- Applications to the Competition may be submitted by community foundations (Applicants), registered and operating in Europe. Only foundations and associations are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Community foundation is understood as a non-profit and non-governmental organisation designed to pool donations into a coordinated investment and grant making facility dedicated primarily to the social improvement of a given community. The six main characteristics of the CFs are:
- Act as grant-making foundations – i.e. give grants to support development projects,
- Their mission is broadly defined i.e. to improve quality of life in a community,
- Serve geographically defined communities: a city, state, region, district or province,
- Are supported by a broad range of private as well as public donors and seek philanthropic contributions primarily inside the community,
- Are governed by multi-sectoral local boards reflecting framework of the community,
- Build capital endowment, which is an important element of sustainability.
Grant Round Guidelines: GCLS_Grant_Round_Guidelines
Application Form – draft: GCLS_Grant_Round_Application_Form
List of countries elegible for funding – GCLS_List of countries
SDG targets to select within the application – GCLS_SDG targets
To apply for a grant, the Applicant must fill in the online application form available at www.localsolutionsfund.org and submit it by October 10, 2018.