The Sasakawa Peace Foundation (SPF) приймає заявки від НУО чи інших некомерційних організацій для проведення проектів, які сприяють міжнародному обміну, співпраці і взаєморозуміння (далі - англ.).
The Sasakawa Peace Foundation (SPF) is currently accepting applications from NGOs or other not for profit organizations to undertake the different types of projects promoting international exchange, cooperation and understanding. SPF contributes to the welfare of humankind and the sound development of the international community, and thus to world peace, by conducting activities fostering international understanding, exchange, and cooperation. At the same time SPF strives to strengthen cooperation at all levels between Japan and countries abroad. To get more information about fields of support please see the Program Policy.
- Incorporated foundations and corporations, NPO corporations, universities and other incorporated educational institutions, and private organizations conducting non-profit activities, established on the basis of the Act on Promotion of Specified Non-profit Activities are eligible to apply.
- Commercial enterprises and individuals are not eligible for the grant.
- Applicant can be from any country.
- Applications must be submitted either in English or Japanese language.
There is no upper limit for grants. For the majority of projects the yearly budget per project has been between US$ 20,000 and US$100,000.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 31 October 2015.
To apply please send by post following documents:
- Grant Application Cover Sheet (available on the official website);
- Project desription (within 5 pages) that includes – Project Title, Background, Objective, Target Group of People, Project Description and Schedule, Participants, Products, Budget Plan;
- Any related documents (if necessary).
Please send your application written either in Japanese or English to the following address:
The Sasakawa Peace Foundation Bldg.,
1-15-16 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8524 Japan
Phone number: 81-3-5157-5430
Fax number: 81-3-5157-5420
For more information please visit the official website: www.spf.org/e/.