Європейська Комісія оголошує про конкурс на отримання гранту у рамках Єропейського інструменту з питань демократії та прав людини (далі - англ.).
The global objective of the call is to contribute, through supporting civil society organisations, to the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms and to contribute to the strengthening of the international framework for the promotion and protection of human rights, justice and the Rule of Law.
Actions for which a grant may be awarded.
Activities listed below under the five lots are indicative, not exhaustive and not listed in a priority order.
1. To support Human Rights Defenders (HRDs) organisations working at grassroots level.
2. To contribute to the monitoring and the effective implementation of the specific international core conventions ratified by GSP+ beneficiary countries in the EU Generalised Scheme of Preferences+ (GSP+) context.
3. Fight against death penalty.
4. To support migrants including asylum seekers in third countries, internally displaced persons and stateless persons’ rights.
5. To support children associated with armed forces, groups and gangs and impacted by armed violence
Guidelines for grant applicants
Budget line: 21 04 01
Deadline for submission 1 of the Concept Note :
1st October 2015 at 16:00 (Brussels date and time) (in order to convert to local time click here)
After the evaluation of the full applications, an eligibility check will be performed for those which have been provisionally selected. Eligibility will be checked on the basis of the supporting documents requested by the Contracting Authority and the signed ‘declaration by the lead applicant’ sent together with the full application.
This is a restricted call for proposals.
To apply for this Call for proposals the lead applicants need to provide information about the organisations involved in the action. Please note that the registration of this data in PADOR is obligatory for this Call for proposals.
In the first instance, only concept notes (Annex A.1) must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application (Annex 2).
All organisations can find the e-learning (Annex L) and the PROSPECT users' manual (Annex M) on the EuropeAid website. You may also contact our technical support team: [email protected]
For further information, go here.