• To write a monthly of political and policy analysis called political commentary
• To consult with clients on ICPS’s position on political issues
• To provide commentary for both domestic and international media
• To hold a quarterly press conference Requirements:
• Established contacts with political parties, government bodies and diplomatic missions in Ukraine
• Fluent English and Ukrainian
• At least 5 years’ experience as a journalist or political analyst
• Analytical skills and good writing abilities
• Self-starting team player
• University degree
If this vacancy interests you, please send us your resume with “Writer and editor of Political Commentary” in the subject line by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (38044) 484-4402.
Include with your application an analytical brief on one of these two topics:
• The political crisis in Ukraine: What caused it and how can it be fixed?
• The 2010 Presidential Election: Consequences for Ukraine. Your analytical brief should be no more than two (2) pages and in English.
DEADLINE for submitting applications: 15 December 2008
Political commentary is a monthly publication that provides western politicians, business and media with a brief, coherent overview of the political situation in Ukraine. It also explains the impact of major government decisions on Ukraine’s development and predicts future trends. Y
You can download previous issues of PC