Organizational Development Consultant/Business Analyst
In response to russia’s unjustified invasion of Ukraine and the ongoing war, DG East will support the Sviatohirsk Administrative Services Center (ASC) to improve services delivery processes and procedures and to provide administrative services to citizens.
As a result of the full-scale war, all Sviatohirsk settlements were in an active war zone. The administrative center of the community - was occupied in early June. On September 12, 2022, the city was liberated by Ukraine. The community is in a critical condition - from May 2022 to present, the community doesn’t have electricity, water supply, sewage, communication and internet. On average, 60-80 percent of the buildings are destroyed and approximately 1,300 citizens are now living in a ruined community. The premises of Sviatohirsk city council were destroyed too, including their office equipment and furniture. After the liberation, there is an urgent need to restore the administrative functions so they can provide assistance to citizens.
The purpose of this activity is to provide support to liberated Sviatohirsk community, directly to the ASC. DG East received the request from Sviatohirsk ASC to support resumption of work. DG East plans to support restoring and ensuring the work of the ASC so it can aid vulnerable categories of the population located in the community.
Purpose of Assignment:
The Organizational Development Consultant/Business Analyst will provide business analysis services and support the organizational process during the starting phase of the Sviatohirsk ASC.
Detailed Tasks: The Organizational Development Consultant /Business Analyst will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
1. Developing internal operational procedures for newly established legal entity of Sviatohirsk ASC based on legal framework report and recommendations provided by the designated Legal Consultant.
2. Developing guidelines for everyday operation for ASC including roles of front office specialists, and service delivery processes.
3. Providing on the job training for the front office specialist(s).
4. Delivering remote support during test mode of the ASC work.
The expected deliverables of the assignment include the following:
1. Internal operation procedures and guidelines developed.
2. Summary report with recommendations based on the job training for front office specialist(s) developed.
3. Final business process maps for all services to be provided, as well as the service manual prepared and approved.
4. Consultant’s report on progress, challenges, prospective next steps prepared.
5. Consultant's final report, which should include resume of all stages of work with recommendations for the future prepared and approved.
Supervision and Reporting:
The Organizational Development Consultant/Business Analyst will work under the direction of the Activity Implementation Manager (AIM), and reports to the Regional Director. The AIM will be responsible for monitoring the consultant’s performance.
Level of Effort: A total of 15 days of LOE.
Place of Performance
The assignment will take place remotely from within Ukraine. No in-country travel is anticipated.
Timeframe: The timeframe for this assignment will be on/about July 20, 2023 – August 31, 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with Organizational Development Consultant/Business Analyst listed in the subject line by July 5, 2023. Candidates must ensure that CV does *not* include a photograph, date of birth, and/or marital status information.
No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis, and only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.