Ще не з нами? Зареєструйтесь зараз
Title: Senior M&E and Reporting Officer IFES шукає Старшого фахівця/-чиню з Моніторингу й Оцінювання та Звітності
Provided by: International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
Expected starting date: June 10, 2023
IFES is a non-profit, non-partisan international organization. As the global leader in democracy promotion, IFES advances good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials; empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process; and applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 145 countries, from developing democracies to mature democracies.
Since 1994, IFES has played a significant role in promoting electoral, administrative and legal reform in Ukraine. In cooperation with partners in Ukrainian civil society and the Central Election Commission (CEC), IFES is working to foster dialogue on electoral reform, build the capacity of local NGOs, institutionalize best practices in training election officials and ensure more equal representation in the electoral process for disadvantaged populations, especially women, representatives of national minorities and persons with disabilities.
IFES is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Senior M&E and Reporting Officer
Senior M&E and Reporting Officer will exercise leadership in the design and implementation of IFES’ M&E and reporting activities under the supervision of the IFES Head of Programs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead on the development of documents for external communications, internal and donor reports, project proposals, and correspondence in both English and Ukrainian;
• Lead on the development of materials and impact highlights for donors reporting;
• Lead on the design and implementation of M&E activities and providing general support in development of new program activities in IFES programmatic areas;
• Lead the development, testing/piloting and roll-out of a new M&E method/tools as may be necessary;
• Develop and manage program tracking and reporting tools;
• Maintain files and collect monitoring & evaluation data for activities;
• Advise staff on program-related monitoring planning and implementation;
• Provide technical advice at the design stage of programs/projects for setting up a framework with defined indicators to facilitate the evaluation at the later stages;
• Provision of evaluation feedback into policy/project/program design, including comments on various documents;
• Collaborate with HQ with a view of cross-pollinating and harmonizing evaluation approaches and agendas;
• Promotion of evaluation standards, quality assurance/control and capacity development in the Country Office;
• Training of staff of M&E methods and tools;
• Provide advice to the team and stakeholders on strategies to improve M&E related components and activities;
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS and SPECIFICATIONS
• The ability to remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
• Ability to work and complete tasks with limited supervision;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment;
• Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness;
• Conduct himself/herself with integrity and function ethically.
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, Master’s degree preferred;
• Minimum of six years of relevant working experience;
• Demonstrated professional experience and knowledge in M&E and reporting;
• Demonstrated experience in applying qualitative/participatory research methods; linking planning to M&E; results based approaches;
• Report writing and presentation skills;
• Proficiency in Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel;
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communications skills.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluency in English, and Ukrainian languages is required.
TRAVEL: Travel may be required.
This position is based in Kyiv and the incumbent will be expected to work on-site.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and a Letter of Interest in English, with “Senior M&E and Reporting Officer” in the subject line, to Valeriia Zhyman [email protected] no later than June 9, 2023.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.