Administration Officer (National Staff)
Job Title: Administration Officer (Accountant)
Duty Station: Kyiv
Level of Effort: Part time
The duration of the contract: 3 months probation with possible extension to full time position based on performance.
Line Manager: Finance Coordinator
Technical Manager: Country Manager
Task related to Accounting Administration
Objective 1: Ensuring an accounting and administration system of the WeWorld office in Ukraine
- • Assist cash management in accordance with WeWorld procedures.
- • Ensure reconciliation of cashbooks and complete collection and arichiving of original documentation.
- • Providing regular updates of expenditures to the Finance Coordinator.
- • Provide transparent, effective and timely accounting of the actual expenditure.
- • Prepare payment of Taxes related to organization activities.
- • Prepare payment requests for finance department with all the necessary documents for purchases according to WeWolrd procedure.
- • Prepare financialreporting to all state agencies required by the local legislation.
- • Ensure that WeWorld financial obligations in Ukraine are fulfilled in accordance with the law and regulations.
- • Checking the correctness of primary documents from counterparties.
- • Support bank and cash accounts reconciliation on monthly basis.
- • Develop relation for general follow up with banks.
Task related to HR administration
Objective 2: Ensuring a standard for employment contracts and service agreements.
- • Develope employment and service agreements for the staff.
- • Prepare calculation and accounting of the salaries and wages
- • Develope payroll and salary payment sheet on monthly basis
Any other task that may be required by the Finance Manager
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- • BA degree relevant to the position
- • Degree or proven certificates on completion of accounting training
- • No less than 2-years experience in accounting and administration with an INGO
- • Proven experience working with accounting systems
- • Solid knowledge of Ukrainian fiscal legislation
- • Excellentskills with Excel
- • Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment and with strict deadlines
- • Good time management and organisational skills
- • High level of Ukrainian proficiency; English proficiency is highly desirable and is an advantage
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on 31 March 2023 to the following address: [email protected]
All submissions must include applicant’s CV in English (max. 2 pages).
Please ensure to state “WW Administration officer” in the e-mail subject line.