Ще не з нами? Зареєструйтесь зараз
The Administrative Officer will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine, with occasional travel to Europe and within the country.
Scope of Work
• Reports directly to Field Coordinator based in Kyiv and Senior Team Lead in D.C.
• Assist the team in all administrative and office tasks, including coordinating logistics, transportation, petty cash, security communications, and IT processes;
• Onboard new team staff, including badging, orientation, sharing contacts, and housing coordination;
• Address administrative issues as they arise, such as local vendor/local supplier relations;
• Make travel arrangements as requested, including booking hotels and tickets, liaising with lawyers, acquiring visas, and assisting with financial documentation;
• Review consultant expense reports and other financial submittals as needed and financial systems;
• Maintain activity calendars and schedules, including coordinating meeting times, bookkeeping, and filing of project documents;
• Organize conferences, team meetings, calls, or other events, including managing facility or room reservations and other logistics; sending out invitations and reminders; and developing and circulating agendas;
• Take meeting minutes, ensuring follow-up on action items, and facilitating the dissemination of notices to office or division staff when requested;
• Collect and coordinate office-wide input for routine or ad hoc requests;
• Coordinate the clearance of memos and other documents, and if needed, follow up on pending details and ensure deadlines are met;
• Initiate and coordinate regular reviews of the SOPs and security protocols;
• Create and manage filing systems and ensure backup of data;
• Update email distribution lists and emergency contact lists;
• Support special projects and ad hoc requests as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of professional office experience;
• Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work across financial systems;
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent judgment;
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
• Be able to multi-task and work under deadlines in a fast-paced and collaborative environment;
• Be capable of prioritizing tasks and follow up on actions without prompting,
• Be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances, and be willing to go the extra mile and participate as an active team member who assists other team members as necessary;
• Experience in humanitarian aid and understanding of UN/NGO settings;
• Experience working in conflict-affected zones;
• English, Ukrainian, and Russian language proficiency mandatory;
• Knowledge of and experience in Ukraine, awareness of/sensitivity to the current context, and understanding of legislative and administrative framework of the country.
The consultancy will be full-time for six (6) months from the assignment start date, with the possibility of an extension, working five days per week.
The Consultant will not require an office but will work from their living quarters. The Consultant will determine the advisability of safe travel after consultation with the management team working in the targeted area.
Link for the application: