Ще не з нами? Зареєструйтесь зараз
Learning Together is a cooperation project that started between Ukraine and Finland in July 2018, and was joined by the EU in late 2018.
It has national coverage and aims to support the reform of the New Ukrainian School (NUS), especially in the field of primary education. The main objectives of the project are to bring teaching and administration in schools to NUS standards; promote this reform among educators and the general public; improve the educational environment.
The Project is implemented by FCG Finnish Consulting Group Ltd.
We are currently looking to employ a qualified Project Officer:
The Project Officer is responsible for the implementation and coordination of project activities. S/he supports planning of project activities and coordinates implementation in collaboration with Chief Technical Advisor, Cluster Advisors, project stakeholders, beneficiaries, experts and partners.
Duties and responsibilities
• Coordinating the administration and operations workflow of the Project office;
• Coordinating meetings and travel arrangements;
• Handling Project registration and preparing relevant paperwork;
• Liaising with the beneficiary and donors of the Project;
• Preparing different documentation for meetings, procurement and HR;
• Taking care of documentation of the Project;
• Supporting the drafting of the project documentation (terms of reference, contracts, etc.);
• Supporting the planning and reporting process (monthly, semi-annual, annual, ad-hoc reports, etc.);
• Other office duties and activities when needed.
| • A Master’s degree in Social Science/ Public Administration / international development and/or a related field;
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience;
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills, and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships with a wide range of audiences;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to deal with multitasking;
• Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
• Fluency in Ukrainian and English, both oral and written;
• Familiar with the Ukrainian education sector and the New Ukrainian School implementation processes.
Duty station & duration
• Kyiv, Ukraine
• Full time
• Estimated start of work November 2022 continuing till July 2023, or the end of the project.
FCG Finnish Consulting Group Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The work would start in November 2022. Suitable and qualified candidates are requested to send their CV, a motivation letter in English via email to Project Officer, Oksana Nesterova ([email protected]). Please, indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject line of your letter. The deadline for receiving applications is 11 November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.