Ще не з нами? Зареєструйтесь зараз
The Financial Sector Reform Activity (FSR) in Ukraine is a five-year program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and managed by DAI Global LLC (DAI). The purpose of the activity is to transform the country’s financial sector into a sophisticated, well-functioning, competitive market that is aligned with European Union (EU) standards and integrated into international financial systems. This transformation will mobilize private finance for sustained economic growth in Ukraine.
FSR will be implemented through four interlinked components:
•COMPONENT 1: Market Regulation and Supervision
•COMPONENT 2: Financial Infrastructure
•COMPONENT 3: Private Sector Intermediaries and Facilitators
•COMPONENT 4: Transparency and Communications
The FSR project is looking for candidates to fill the Digital Finance Specialist position.
The Digital Finance Specialist will support the development of Ukraine’s digital banking and financial markets, promote new fintech solutions for individuals and businesses, and improve the legal and regulatory framework for digital finance.
Other tasks include:
• Support the development of digital financial technologies for wider, more inclusive access to finance for small businesses and individuals.
• Analyze the needs and experiences of Ukrainians (with a special emphasis on refugees, IDPs and military families) with on-line banking services, payments, taxes, and other digital finance issues.
• Develop and carry out initiatives and pilot projects to demonstrate the advantages of digital finance, non-cash circulation and retail non-cash payments.
• Support the implementation of the new Payments Law, open banking, concepts for digital currencies, regulatory and supervisory regime for virtual assets.
• With FSR lawyers, improve the policy and legal/regulatory framework for digital solutions.
• Work with the market participants and stakeholders to identify opportunities to develop and introduce new fintech solutions.
• Organize and conduct FinTech Challenges under FSR’s grants under contract program.
• Coordinate FST activities with those of the NBU, Ministry of Digital Transformation, other GOU agencies/ministries, and with international financial institutions.
• Provide technical input to the promotion and acceptance of digital finance through public outreach efforts.
• University degree in banking or finance, business administration or IT; advanced degree preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of Ukrainian financial sector, minimum ten (10) years’ working experience.
• Experience with payment systems, other digital channels, mobile money, and/or digital financial services in Ukraine.
• Understanding of the legal and regulatory constraints for development of digital finance.
• Knowledge of global trends and innovations in digital finance.
• Solid project management skills.
• Experience with research, writing analytical/assessment reports.
• Solid and persuasive interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent oral and written English and Ukrainian skills.
This position will report to the Component 2 Team Lead.
Please submit Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] by October 16, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.