The Financial Sector Reform Activity (FSR) in Ukraine is a five-year program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and managed by DAI Global LLC (DAI). The purpose of the activity is to transform the country’s financial sector into a sophisticated, well-functioning, competitive market that is aligned with European Union (EU) standards and integrated into international financial systems. This transformation will mobilize private finance for sustained economic growth in Ukraine.
The FSR project is looking for candidates to fill in the Financial Education Manager position.
The Financial Education Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a robust program to increase the financial literacy of Ukrainians. He/she will engage with the GOU, banks and financial institutions, NGOs, and CSOs at the local level, and international organizations to promote financial literacy to target audiences.
Other tasks include:
• Design and implement financial literacy programs for various target audiences, including for IDPs, refugees, military veterans and their families, and other vulnerable groups.
• Engage with governmental organizations (National Bank of Ukraine, Deposit Guarantee Fund, the Ministry of Education and Science, the Ministry of Digital Transformation) and coordinate to the extent possible their financial literacy initiatives.
• Support and collaborate on financial education promotion events with GOU, private sector, and civil society.
• Support the tracking, evaluation, and assessment of financial literacy efforts. Collaborate with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning team.
• Review existing programs on financial literacy (courses and materials, delivery systems, target audiences), consolidate efforts and recommend new initiatives. Suggest possible interventions by government organizations, private sector institutions and civil society organizations to increase financial literacy based on international experience.
• Conduct surveys, research on financial literacy and consumer protection issues.
• Produce content on financial learning to GOU platforms and social media.
• Digitalize USAID Financial Literacy Course materials for on-line learning.
• Create scopes of work and manage financial education experts, STTAs and external survey and research companies as needed.
• Perform other related duties as required
• 10+ years of experience designing and implementing large-scale educational and public awareness programs on financial literacy and consumer protection across multiple target audiences.
• Experience working with USAID or other international donor-funded programs.
• Master’s degree in education, finance, or another related field.
• Knowledge and understanding of the financial sector, financial services and products, consumer protection.
• Management Experience.
• Strong organizational and communications skills.
• Fluency in English and Ukrainian.
This position will report to the Chief of Party and coordinate his/her activities with the Strategic Communications Director.
Please submit Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] by September 30, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.