Ще не з нами? Зареєструйтесь зараз
The Financial Sector Reform Activity (FSR) in Ukraine is a five-year program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and managed by DAI Global LLC (DAI). The purpose of the activity is to transform the country’s financial sector into a sophisticated, well-functioning, competitive market that is aligned with European Union (EU) standards and integrated into international financial systems. This transformation will mobilize private finance for sustained economic growth in Ukraine.
FSR is looking for candidates to fill in the IT Specialist role.
The IT Specialist will help to establish and maintain the FSR ICT infrastructure. S/he will be responsible for the proper functioning of the IT network, servers and client computers, and other computer equipment. Also, s/he will provide user support helping FSR staff with computer-related requests and problems.
• Maintain server and staff computer hardware and software such as MS Windows OS, MS Office 365, antivirus software, and troubleshoot laptops and desktops.
• Maintain LAN and WAN connectivity including configuration of TCP/IP, printing, Windows network and domain services on TCP/IP.
• Resolve problems with network connections and maintain service reports.
• Coordinate with home office IT to resolve issues.
• Provide daily IT support for the FSR staff.
• Maintain confidentiality of passwords and other restricted information.
• Maintain a list of the FSR IT equipment inventory, update it on a regular basis.
• Assist with final disposition of IT equipment during project close-out.
• Other duties as signed by Supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 2+ years’ experience working in an IT administration position.
• Experience with USAID-funded projects preferred.
• Knowledge of Windows Server & Windows Client operating systems.
• Knowledge of Windows network services: AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, print and file sharing.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, IBM Notes client administration.
• Knowledge of website development process and web technologies (PHP, Apache HTTP server, ASP.NET).
• Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands & inquiries.
• Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills as well as exceptional customer relations.
• Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative and be proactive.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Extremely well organized and self-directed individual.
• Fluency in English is required.
This position will report to the IT Policy Manager, coordinate with Director of Finance and Administration, and will work collaboratively with other local and home office staff.
Please submit Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] by September 30, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.