ГО “Міжнародний супровід реформ” шукає асистента (у Чернігівській області) у проект «Реагування на надзвичайні ситуації для підтримки доступу до якісної освіти для дітей, постраждалих від конфлікту та переміщених дітей в Україні»
NGO “Global Reforms Management” (GRM)
Project: Emergency response to support access to quality education for conflict affected and displaced children in Ukraine
Position: Program assistant, Chernihiv region
ToR Date of Issuance: 18 August 2022
Due Date for Applications: 25 August 2022
(two weeks from the Date of Issuance)
GRM is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About NGO “Global Reforms Management”:
NGO “GRM” (Global Reforms Management) is a Ukrainian NGO with the main goal to implement reforms in Ukraine, help Government of Ukraine improve quality of life of its citizens and cooperate with international partners. The organization has already implemented several-year reform-oriented projects surrounding education, probation, and regional development.
About the Emergency response to support access to quality education for conflict affected and displaced children in Ukraine Project:
Project’s aim is to help renewing access to education of children on the war affected territories of Chernihiv and Kyiv regions by establishing digital learning centres in the damaged hromadas. Such centres will serve as a learning environment for children of primary and general secondary school age who lack access to education and age-appropriate development due to their inability to follow formal education during the war. DLCs will provide access to learning materials, didactics; will serve as an arranged space for extracurricular activities for children of various age. DLCs will be equipped with the necessary digital devices in order to provide children access to their online classes. This will be especially important for those children who do not have access to a device for educational purposes. Thus, DLCs will help to mitigate disparities in digital access.
Project duration is 7 months.
For the purposes of project implementation, GRM is looking for a Program assistant for the Chernihiv region. The post holder will be responsible for assisting the regional project coordinator to implementing the project on all its stages, provide various organizational and logistical supports, liaise with the stakeholders.
The post holder will work closely with the regional project coordinators and will be reporting to the regional project coordinators and to the project manager.
The position will require travelling around the DLCs in Chernihiv region.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3rd group (consultancy services).
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
• Organisational and logistical support to the regional project coordinator in all activities that pertain to the project implementation, its evaluation and communication;
• Information gathering for the project’s purposes;
• Liaison with the project’s stakeholders;
• Liaison among the project’s staff;
• Other ad hoc relevant tasks;
Ensure high quality of work that corresponds with the quality standards of the GRM.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor degree in any sphere
• At least 2 years of working experience
• Prior experience in organizational and logistical support
• Project management skills set is a must
• Knowledge of the Ukrainian school education system is an advantage
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Impeccable ethical standards
• Ability to meet deadlines
• High level of Ukrainian and English proficiency
• Driving license and driving experience is an advantage
To applyAll submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV in English (max. 2 pages)
2) Applicant letter of interest (max. 500 words.)
Please ensure to state “Program assistant, Chernihiv region” in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.