The Charity Foundation “NEW WAY” is a non-profit non-governmental organization working in the field of humanitarian aid, rehabilitation and development. Our main focus is the implementation of projects in the areas of WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene).
To implement the project to provide assistance in the field of housing restoration, water supply, sanitation and hygiene, the organization is looking for a Project Coordinator in Kyiv.
Title: Project Coordinator, Kyiv
Duration: 7-month contract with possibility of extension
Probation period: 2 months
- Overall supervision of the project activities, including needs assessment, planning, implementation and monitoring.
- Overseeing the project budget.
- With support of the Logistics & Procurement Coordinator ensuring timely and adequate project-related procurement.
- Coordinate with service providers and focal points to establish and strengthen referral pathways.
- Preparing and submitting accurate and timely internal and external reports.
- Representing the organization in front of local communities, authorities and their counterparts, UN agencies and other non-governmental organizations.
- Degree in management, administration or relevant professional experience.
- Minimum of two years of work experience in Project Cycle Management in humanitarian relief context.
- Budget management experience.
- Proved experience in needs assessment, beneficiary identification, distribution, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Desirable previous experience in the project implementation in partnership with another organization.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel and PPT.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage multiple priorities, deadlines and tasks.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness.
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills.
- Good understanding of the humanitarian principles and local context.
How to apply: please send your CV and Cover letter in English to [email protected]
Subject: Project Coordinator
Please note that interviews will be conducted on a rolling base until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.