JOB ANNOUNCEMENT - Ukrainians wanted!
If you are interested in the media sector and would like to work for an international technical assistance project, take a look at the opportunities posted below. Internews is looking for grant manager. Email your CV and a motivation letter to [email protected] before August 12, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Internews Grants Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provide administrative support (consulting where needed) to Internews grantees in filing pre-award documents as well as narrative and financial reports.
• Ensure compliance of reports with grant agreements.
• Analysis of grants budget executions (planned vs. actual)
• Verify necessary accounting documentation under grant agreements.
• Check if grantees’ expenses and supporting documentation are in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and donor requirements.
• Report errors and inconsistencies in grantees’ narrative and financial reports.
• Perform clerical duties in Internews grants administration process if needed.
• Work closely with the country director, deputy director, grants director, program managers, grants managers, and monitoring and evaluation manager.
• Adhere to Internews and donor policies and procedures.
• Any other duties as required by Internews project priorities and management.
• Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent work experience;
• Excellent knowledge of media environment in Ukraine;
• Knowledge of relevant Ukrainian accounting rules;
• Minimum of two years of grant management experience in international technical assistance programs;
• Excellent English and fluent Ukrainian.