Ще не з нами? Зареєструйтесь зараз
Chemonics International Inc.
SCOPE OF WORK
USAID Transformation Communications Activity
Job Title: Graphic and video designer
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: Short-term (till November 30, 2022).
The USAID Ukraine Transformation Communications Activity (TCA) is a five-year Activity whose purpose is to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civil society to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s democracy through innovative communications initiatives that engage Ukrainians in a conversation about the country’s democratic transformation and European integration. The objectives of the Activity are to equip USAID and its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increase the quality and quantity of strategic communications on reform dividends; and broaden the use of social impact content by Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector.
TCA will support the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine (OPG) through an embedded team of communications experts that will provide ongoing daily support to help document and investigate war crimes. The term of the specialists’ contracts is 6 months, with the possibility of extension for another 6 months. Each member of the team is expected to provide a monthly report on the implementation of the scope of work, which must be approved by the representatives of the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine and TCA. The Final report must be approved by representatives of the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine, TCA, and USAID.
- Development of graphic and video materials to support documenting and investigating Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine
- Sourcing, editing, and formatting photos and videos as supporting visuals
- Development of layouts of brochures, leaflets, reports, and other public materials about documenting and investigating Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine
- Development of graphic and video materials about documenting and investigating Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine for media and OPG’s website and social media pages
- Work in the office of the OPG in Kyiv or remote
- Report to TCA and to the OPG
Expert Profile or Expertise required
- Skills in graphic and video design and photo and video editing software applications
- Ability to convert complex and abstract ideas into simple visual concepts
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment and be aware of political sensitivities
- Familiarity with social media platforms
General professional experience:
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in graphic and video design
- Proven experience of development of graphic and video materials
- Experience in legal communication or human rights will be an advantage
To apply, please submit your application via the following link no later than May 09, 2022 Apply to join the USAID Transformation Communications Activity in Ukraine (smartsheet.com)
Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.