Médecins Sans Frontières MSF (Belgian section)
Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Safety Specialist
in Lviv (with deployment to other part of the country)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of origin, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is a civil society initiative that brings together individuals committed to the assistance of other human beings in crisis. As such MSF is by choice an association. Each individual working with MSF does it out of conviction and is ready to uphold the values and principles of MSF.
We are urgently looking for an CBRN safety specialist
- Coordinate and organise MSF staff training on proper use of protective CBRN material and personal decontamination procedures in the case of an N CBRN event.
- Coordinate and organise the setting up of a patient decontamination unit outside MSF medical facilities
- Coordinate and organise training on the decontamination of patients
- Translate training material into Ukrainian
- Organise and maintain CBRN stock
- Carry out maintenance work on decontamination units
- Participating in data collection and reporting as required
- Tracking consumption of CBRN supplies
- Preparing orders of CBRN materials, do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state
- Carrying out eventual local purchases.
You will be the focal point for the MSF CBRN trainings in personal protection and patient decontamination and supervise the building and maintenance of decontamination units.
Requirements: Professional level Education in the health and safety field.
Experience required: At least 2 years previous managerial working experience in the field of health and safety within the chemical or similar industry.
Experience of delivering trainings on use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and health and safety procedures.
Languages: Fluent English and Ukrainian.
You will get further information during the job interview.
Position based in Lviv with deployment to other parts of the country.
Conditions: short-term contract, Organisation’s compensations and benefits package including medical coverage.
Starting date: as soon as possible, recruitment process on-going (scanning CVs from 04.27.2022).
Candidates should send their resumes, contact, motivation letter to MSFOCB-Kyiv-PAM@brussels.msf.org.