Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
Executing the maintenance, follow-up and monitoring of all IT and Telecom equipment, tools and services, as well as ensuring onsite technical support and training of users under his/her responsibility in accord-ance with MSF standards, policies, protocols and procedures, in order to guarantee the efficient use of all IT and Telecom services and infrastructure.
- Monitoring, maintaining and following up on all Information Technology (IT) and Telecom equipment, tools and services in the mission, in accordance with MSF standards, policies, protocols and procedures;
- Supervising, implementing and improving data security protocols (data saving, firewall, User Access right, backup, security for equipment and software, etc.) to ensure data security, availability, and immediate operational recovery and continuity in case of emergency;
- Providing technical support and presenting MSF standards, policies, protocols and procedures to all users. Providing advanced technical support to logistics experts dealing with IT and Telecom systems. When needed, liaise with the Information Systems (IS) Specialist and/or HQ Technical Referent for 2nd line support, as well as with external providers, to ensure any incidents or problems that cannot be solved at his/her level are appropriately escalated;
- Providing educational support (briefing, training and support, etc.) to all users. Providing advanced educational support (briefing, training and support, etc.) to logistics experts dealing with IT and Telecom systems;
- Providing regular activity reports for the sites under his/her responsibility in accordance with MSF guidelines. Updating and archiving all user and ICT (Information and Communications Technology) related documentation due to changes in the IT and Telecom infrastructures;
- Participating in the establishment of the annual budget of the IT and Telecom families. Providing his/her technical expertise in the local purchase process;
- Planning, preparing and reporting the visits to the site(s) under his/her responsibility to ensure the preceding points;
- Performing any other task, specific to his/her area of specialty, as defined in his/her job description and according to the line manager.
- Availability to travel within Ukraine and support existing and future MSF bases.
• Essential secondary education and formal technical training. Certifications in the domain would be an asset.
• Preferably 1-2 years of proven experience in IT or technical functions.
· Knowledge of English at B1 level.
Desired starting date of work: as soon as possible. The selection process will be started on April 21, 2022.
Please send your CV’s to: MSFOCB-Kyiv-PAM@brussels.msf.org