Ще не з нами? Зареєструйтесь зараз
The NGO SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL assists populations affected by conflicts and violence, epidemics, natural or climate-related disasters and economic collapse. Our humanitarian teams are committed to helping people whose lives, health and security are threatened, by meeting their most vital needs: food, water, shelter and hygiene.
Location: Odesa, Dnipro
The purchase officer carries out the purchases for the programs and structure for his/her assigned base.
He/she is one of the guarantors for implementing and respecting Solidarités International purchase procedures.
He/she is responsible for filing and archiving logistics documents linked to purchases.
List of main activities:
Knowledge and monitoring of the market:
• Take part in the analysis of the local purchasing environment
• Update price lists and supplier files
Implementation of purchasing process:
• Receive and process requests for quotes and IOFs after verification and approval by his/her line manager
• Implement purchases while respecting the rules and approval procedures established by donors and Solidarités International
• Ensure that products purchased correspond to the requirements of the purchase officer’s requirements in terms of quantity and quality
• Ensure that the format of, and information on quotes and invoices comply with regulations
• Ensure compliance with administrative procedures for the management of advances and payment of suppliers
• Establish and archive purchasing files in accordance with the rules of Solidarités International and its donors
• Monitor and update IOFs electronically
• Ensure the compilation of price lists and suppliers
• Ensure the monitoring of IOF requests and inform purchase officers of the status of their orders
APPLICATIONS CLOSING DATE
27 March, 2022
The NGO reserves itself the right to extend the deadline.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Kindly state the position and the station (the city) you are applying for in the heading of your email.