Duty station: Lviv
Starting date: asap
People in Need (PIN) is a Czech international non-governmental organization, that is present in more than 20 countries has been active in Ukraine since 2014, and the humanitarian programs have been rapidly expanding since then. Currently, PIN is one of the major humanitarian actors in Eastern Ukraine while providing neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian aid to conflict-affected people.
PIN is an Equal Opportunity employer, so applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on any grounds including race, ethnicity, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and others. PIN welcomes applications from underrepresented groups and value diversity.
General information about the role of the person
HR Officer supports HR department, ensures the management and recording of internal personnel documentation in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and the policies and procedures established in People in Need branch in Ukraine.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Keeping of personnel records in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, including documents on employment, transfer, dismissal and other;
- Prepare relevant staff contracts and annexes;
- Ensure that all employees are familiar with mandatory documentation, local staff policies and internal rules, humanitarian principles and other policies of the branch;
- Provide instructions for new employees;
- Maintain documentation during evaluation period;
- Work with job placement websites and social networks on the publication of relevant vacancies of the branch, provides processing of the received CVs;
- Conduct telephone interviews for the purpose of primary selection and organization of the next stages of the recruitment process;
- Maintains relevant Employee Database;
- Organization of collective events and programs to increase the staff capacity, including the search for qualified trainers for conducting trainings;
- Track the validity of relevant staff documents and update if necessary;
- Performs other HR administrative tasks.
Required background and competences:
- Higher education in HR, business administration, social or humanitarian spheres;
- Experience in HR management sphere with full understanding of the scope of responsibilities more than 1 year;
- Experience in non-governmental organizations is a benefit;
- Perfect knowledge of Russian and Ukrainian
- Knowledge of English – at least intermediate level
- Ukrainian Labor legislation knowledge
- PC skills (Microsoft office package)
- Communication skills
- Self-management skills
- Result orientation
- Salary as per PIN salary scale
- Meaningful and positive working environment in a well-established and growing international humanitarian organization with career development opportunities;
- 5% annual salary increase;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses between offices and areas of intervention;
- Professional development opportunities through various capacity building events, such as trainings;
- Medical insurance;
- 28 days of annual leave + 3 New Year bonus leave
Deadline: March 23rd, 2022
Please send clearly marked CV and Motivation letter to [email protected] Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Written test and interviews will be conducted on rolling basis and the vacancy will be closed when filled.
Please note that PIN does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.