Under the supervision of the Head of Support Services, Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the effective implementation of logistics/procurement systems and functions within geographical area of responsibility with a particular focus on compliance to the Operations Handbook.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
• Lead and manage the Logistics and procurement team (including people planning, performance, well-being and development)
• Access the conformity of Supply Chain team to the current and planned project tasks and DRC activity as whole
• Plan and organize regular logistics training with relevant participants (Supply Chain, program, Human Resources and finance) to ensure agreed and uniform systems to be implemented
• Maintain effective communication within the team for constructive and timely issue solving and coordination of activities
Participation in program development
• Assist in proposal drafting and project budgeting
• Provide reports on assets, stock reports, etc.
• Coordination of programme staff to ensure Supply Chain involvement in the whole programme cycle
• Develop Supply Chain strategy, effective approaches, study donors’ guidelines and outline them in localized guidelines, SOPs and policies
• Implement tracking and reporting tools (purchase requisition tracker, procurement roadmap, money forecast), ensure that the information in the trackers is updated with lag of not more than business 5 days. Provide access for review to all relevant personnel
• Review tender documentation before advertising or inviting suppliers
• Provide remote support in ITB management (TOC report, technical analysis and contract award)
• Ensure that procurement files comprise all necessary documents that are collected, scanned and uploaded to the cloud storage
• Ensure DRC supplier due diligence is effective in the relevant context
• Ensure that all payment due are duly made
• Ensure implementation of CAST/audit recommendations relating to logistics/procurement
• General supervision of the fleet operation
• Provide monthly comprehensive country reports on fleet management (costs) to SMT
• Advise on any increase/improvement of fleet capacity in country.
• Implement any available tools to improve the inventory management (FA list, Dynamics records). Ensure that the tracking tools are updated as the part of receipt, loan or scrapping processes
• Provide guidance in disposal methods for unused or expired Asset with prior Donor/DRC Country director approval.
• Provide monthly comprehensive country report on warehouse inventory to SMT (list and stock value in hand).
• Provide guidance in disposal methods for unused or expired commodities with prior donor/DRC Country Director approval
DRC Dynamics ERP System
• Ensure proper application of supply chain processes in Dynamics
• Apply reports and data analytics from Dynamics to improve supply chain performance
To be successful in this role we expect you to have minimum 5 years of experience in humanitarian logistics management within the field of supply chain management, fleet management, asset management, and distribution support and at least 3 years’ experience with people management
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with service providers and contractors’ management
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel, as well as experience working with an ERP system
- Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation.
- Experience with construction and site project management
- Experience with auto mechanics or electrical installations
- Experience working in an (I)NGO
- Full professional proficiency in English
Contract length: 1 year, based on satisfactory probation period of 3 months, with possibility of further extension based on available funding.
Duty station: Mariupol (Donetsk region).
Start date: ASAP
The application is open for Ukraine citizens only. Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for National Staff.
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Please apply by following the link https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/SinglePageApplicationForm.aspx?cid=1036&departmentId=19100&ProjectId=163421&MediaId=5
Closing date for applications: February 20, 2022. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline.
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’s core competencies:
• Striving for excellence: Focusing on reaching results while ensuring efficient processes.
• Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
• Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
• Communicating: Listening and speaking effectively and honestly.
• Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website drc.ngo.