At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42 -year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
Pact Inc. is implementing a USAID-funded project Community Action for HIV Control (ComAxn). The project goal is to accelerate Ukraine’s efforts to achieve HIV epidemic control by 2030 by improved prevention, testing and linkage to care among key and priority populations.
The ME Unit contributes to realizing this purpose by:
- Developing the M&E systems for the Project and the implementing partners.
- Ensuring timely implementation of the FY Working plan and indicators and successful implementation of the Project.
- Ensuring data quality collected and reported inside and outside the Project and other activities.
- Assist in supporting of project-level monitoring of activities through the maintenance of internal electronic and paper-based recording systems and providing necessary data for program reports and deliverables.
- Assist in maintaining of program data collection tools, both electronic and paper based.
- Contribute to data collection, collation and timely reporting by the Project’s partners and staff.
- Ensure timely aggregating partner reports. Support partners in maintaining internal data collection tools and procedures.
- Assist in developing training materials, presentations, online surveys, etc.
- Provide support in preparation of the internal and external Project’s reporting.
- Provide support in preparation and conducting of the Project’s activities.
- Perform all work safely and maintain a safe working environment;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology or other social sciences
- Working experience in M&E or data analysis area, with preference working in international technical assistance programs.
- Proficiency in English and Ukrainian is required.
- Experience in the area of HIV/AIDS
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good judgment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in computing, word processing, work with tables and graphs/diagrams, and internet use.
- Analytical skills
- Pro-active, intuitive, fast-thinker, team player.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] with “ComAxn - M&E Assistant” in the subject line. Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. The position is open until filled. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.