Chemonics International Inc.
SCOPE OF WORK
USAID Transformation Communications Activity
Job Title: Project Assistant Media activities
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: Long-term
- Proactively support the technical team in media activities that are implemented by TCA.
- Support the technical team in planning and implementation of trainings, workshops, and dialogues, and the development of associated materials for program activities, development of training or resource materials.
- Support technical team members in logistics associated with activities, including site selection, travel plans, accommodations.
- Managing TCA Facebook page.
- Monitor ongoing activities, which may include, social media monitoring, document filing, gathering information requested by TCA staff, writing analytical reports on the activity impact and progress using web analytical tools, attend coordination meetings for project development and implementation.
- Provide support to counterpart attendees at program activities, such as trainings or conferences, to ensure efficient participation at program activities.
- Ensure clarity and accuracy of written internal and external correspondence in English, Ukrainian, and Russian as required.
- Provide high quality translation of correspondence, reports, and communication materials, including fact sheets, press releases, success stories, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- Assist the technical team in data collection and analysis as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Experience working on USAID or donor-funded programs preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in content development, SMM, or communications.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks.
- Ukrainian, Russian, and English fluency, with excellent presentation skills and strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing in all languages.
- Experience in management is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in the context of interacting with Ukrainian and international colleagues, counterparts, business representatives or community members.
- University degree in relevant field required.
- Ability to work professionally and constructively as part of team, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and deal with diverse environment.
To apply, please submit your application via the following link no later than 10.00 AM January 10, 2022 https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6116f86e2e7d442f96cc45447742b1d6
Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.