Caritas Austria is a member organization of Caritas Europa Federation (www.caritas-europa.org) with 49 members and members of Caritas Internationalis (www.caritas.org). This global confederation unites 160 catholic organizations for development, assistance in emergencies and social service, which seeks to build a better world especially for disadvantaged people in need.
Caritas Vienna is implementing a number of project together with Caritas Ukraine (CUA) and several other national NGOs that provides assistance to those in need, regardless of religion, nationality or social status.
For our Health / Homecare / Palliative Care programmes in Ukraine, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager / Assistant.
40h/week, initially limited to 1 year (01.01. - 31.12.2022 with the option of extension)
Work area: foreign aid / development organization
Working language: English
Place of work: Kyiv or Lviv (Ukraine)
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Classic assistance tasks (Appointment coordination, document management, record keeping, translations (ua – en)
- Event, travel and (virtual) office organization
- Support in the development of project proposals (proposal writing, logframe, budget).
- Support in the preparation of project reports
- Translation of internal meetings with local project partner organizations
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Completed relevant degree
- Enjoyment of administrative activities and willingness to learn
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Very good knowledge of Ukrainian; Knowledge of Russian is an advantage
- Digital competence, MS Office knowledge, online tools
- Ability to work in a team, organizational and communication skills
- Reliability, discretion and commitment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsible and varied area of responsibility
- Participation in an international team in an Austrian development organization
- Trainings and Capacity building opportunities
- 1-2 business trips to Vienna / year
- € 1,000 / month
Please send us asap your meaningful CV and a motivational letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 30th of November 2021