Title of Position:
Type of Appointment:
Full time (40 hours per week), 3 months with possibility of extension
Nature of Internship: Under overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and direct supervision of the Administrative Assistant, the Administrative Intern will be primarily responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in the day-to-day work of the Administration.
- Assist in performing administrative tasks related to supporting the Administration activities.
- Assist in managing the Administration incoming and outgoing communication externally and internally via phone and e-mail.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Assist with written translation of incoming and outgoing correspondence, addressed to the Administration.
- Provide support with oral translation to and from English as needed during meetings and on the phone.
Education and Experience:Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Technical mastery of the following software programs: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues within a team from varied cultures and professional backgrounds
Languages: Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (CV, and a cover letter to the assignment) to [email protected] by 5 November 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.”