Open Land Market Corruption Risks Consultant for NACP
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions Program in Ukraine
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. SACCI provides support to the key national corruption prevention institution - National Agency for Corruption Prevention (NACP), including strengthening its corruption prevention function. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
The Open Land Market Corruption Risks Consultant will support NACP in identifying corruption risks in procedures related to open market of agriculture land at municipal level, establishing their sources and developing recommendations on the corruption risks reduction or elimination. Findings of the Consultant’s work will help municipalities to prevent corruption and secure integrity of the agriculture land open market and ensure NACP holistic approach to corruption prevention at municipal level. The Consultant will report to respective SACCI project manager and work in close coordination with designated NACP official. This is the Short-Term Technical Assistance (STTA) position with the expected level of effort is up to 15 expert days.
- Conduct corruption risk assessment and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Present the draft report to the NACP and finalize the report in accordance with received feedback.
- Present the assessment findings for Association of Cities of Ukraine, representatives of municipalities, CSOs and other stakeholders at roundtables, solution hubs, conferences, and other public events.
- Master’s degree in Law, Political Science, Public Administration or other relevel field required.
- At minimum five years of professional work experience in a municipality administration.
- Extensive conceptual and practical knowledge of local government operating regulations on land distribution and use.
- Experience in drafting concepts and other policy documents.
- Demonstrated ability of analytical and report drafting work.
- Experience of cooperation with international technical assistance projects.
- Experience working and collaborating with stakeholders including government, local self-governance, civil society, and communities.
- Fluency in Ukrainian is required.
*Deadline for applying for this position – October 30, 2021, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.