USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC, empowers business development in eastern Ukraine. The project works in particular with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in manufacturing and engineering sectors to promote innovations, and expand to new markets across Ukraine, the European Union, and other destinations.
To strengthen our team and business development footprint in the region, we are looking Geodesic Surveyor for for Kreminna. Youwill provide a topographic survey that will enable the design of a new nursing home building at the existing elder care complex in Kreminna.
About the job
The main objective of the consultancy assignment is to assist ERA in implementing one of its goals of Transformation component.
Construction team will be providing assistance to support the project of construction of the new building for municipal institution Kreminsky Regional Boarding House for the Elderly and Disabled located at the address: 4 Pereizdna Street, Stara Krasnyanka Village, Kreminna territorial community, Severodonetsk rayon, Luhansk oblast. The topographic survey will enable the design of a new nursing home building at the existing elder care complex in Kreminna.
Luhansk Oblast State Administration applied to ERA with the request to provide expert technical assistance to help them prepare construction project documentation for further funding from European Investment Bank. The consultant will invest efforts in development of construction project documentation to support LOSA’s application for European Investment Bank funding for construction of the Kreminsky Regional Boarding House for the Elderly and Disabled.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Conduct topographic survey and prepare the topographic documentation as required by the governing laws of the project;
- Coordinate with the architectural designer to assure a complete, thoroughly documented survey;
- Provide any sketches, drawings, photography, etc. as necessary to support the survey;
- Register the drawings, ownership, and other data with the governing authority in compliance with the government requirements.
To be successful in this role we expect you to have a proven experience and capability to consult top management executives of Ukrainian small and medium enterprises; solid experience in building sales and export systems in companies; consulting practice and professional coaching and/or mentoring cases for manufacturing and/or engineering companies in their business development efforts.
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- MA/BA in Construction Engineering, Qualification Certificate of Geodetical Engineer;
- Be able to read and process aerial photographs on special stereo devices that create a three-dimensional (three-dimensional) model of the study area;
- Proficient in mathematics and different measurement techniques; precise, accurate and meticulous in work;
- Non-standard thinking will be an additional advantage.
- Experience to draw up plans, pictures and descriptions of the terrain characteristics of a certain section or route,
- Be able to refer to construction measures and changes in terrain, as well as describe the condition of the construction site.
- Fluent Ukrainian is required, English language will be a plus.
Contract length: Short-term consultancy agreement with a Total Level of Effort 10 days.
Salary Level: We offer competitive market-based salary level for candidates with relevant experience.
Duty station: Work from home and on site in Kreminna
Start date: November 01, 2021
All applicants must send a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: October 26, 2021 COB
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine/?