Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the implementation of its projects in Ukraine.
· Organization: Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH)
· Position: Administrative Assistant
· Location: Kramatorsk
· Reports to: Administrative & HR Officer (based in Kramatorsk)
· Job terms: full-time
· Starting date: ASAP
· Duration: a 3-month contract (with a possibility of extension subject to performance results and funding available)
Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is an international non-governmental organization which since 1992 has been providing humanitarian and development help worldwide. So far, the interventions have been carried out in 46 different countries. By possessing long-standing expertise in the implementation of projects in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Food Security and Livelihoods, as well as Nutrition and Education, PAH concentrates its global activities on ensuring sustainable and stable development of regions suffering from the consequences of armed conflicts, natural disasters and other humanitarian crises.
PAH has been present in Ukraine since August 2014 delivering humanitarian aid to the most vulnerable of the conflict-affected population. PAH provides assistance to internally displaced people, elderly and single mothers, working in the sectors of Protection, WASH, MPCA, Food Security and Livelihoods.
For more information, please refer to www.pah.org.pl
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparing administrative agreements, contracts, reports, official letters, etc.;
· Preparing service contracts (including the necessary annexes) and respective acts;
· Ensuring timely processing of new contracts and contracts’ extensions;
· Maintaining staff working time records: attendance lists and timesheets;
· Drafting staff and PAH operations related orders;
· Registering contracts (all types) in the contract’s register;
· Scanning and placing staff and admin related documentation at the cloud storage;
· Managing office supplies;
· Overseeing appearance and functionality of the field offices;
· Looking for and organizing new working/living space if a need arises;
· Support in organizing meetings, visits and business trips;
· Coordinating the exchange of documentation between the offices;
· Performing other duties assigned by the supervisor.
The successful candidate:
· Is a citizen of Ukraine with a native level of Ukrainian and Russian;
· Has a diploma in HR / administration/ finance or other relevant fields;
· Has min. 2 years of experience in HR / administration/ office management role preferably in INGO;
· Has at least 1 year of experience working for an INGO;
· Has good knowledge of English (both oral and written);
· Is responsible, stress-resistant and attentive to detail;
· Has strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
· Has ability to work independently and proactively;
· Has strong computer skills, particularly - skills in Excel and Word;
· Has strong organizational skills and ability to work against tight deadlines and in tough conditions;
· Is enthusiastic and eager to learn new things.
What PAH offers:
· Working experience with the professional and flexible international NGO, which is one of the largest NGOs in Central-Eastern Europe;
· Work in a dynamic and motivated team;
· Competitive salary.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us the following documents prepared in ENGLISH:
· Short CV (max. 2 pages) including relevant information on your education and work experience;
· Indication of your availability to start your work for PAH.
To start the application process, please follow the link
Deadline for submission of applications: October 19, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please note: due to the urgency to fill the post, the recruitment will be done on the rolling basis and PAH reserves the right to recruit before the deadline.