The International Charitable Foundation ‘Alliance for Public Health‘ announces external recruitment to fill the position of Project Officer: TB Contacts Tracing (junior position).
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health” is a leading non-governmental professional organization which makes a significant impact on the epidemics of HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, viral hepatitis and other socially dangerous diseases in Ukraine in cooperation with state partners and civil society organizations through providing financial and technical support to relevant programs, which cover over 300,000 members of most vulnerable populations, which is the highest indicator in Europe. Alliance team includes over 100 professionals who are based in Kyiv.
PURPOSE: to develop the project design “Active TB case finding among contact persons” in line with current TB projects and lead the project implementation.
- Higher education in public health, medical, psychological sciences or relevant
- Experience in project management/coordination in public health area
- Knowledge and experience in TB diagnostics, treatment, prophylaxis (as an advantage)
- Knowledge of national TB legislation and international recommendations
- Excellent skills in Ukrainian speaking and writing
- Good working knowledge in English (as an advantage)
- Experience with vulnerable population group
- Oral presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- To provide overall coordination of the project “Active TB case finding among contact persons”
- Project design development
- Issuing grants to NGOs-implementers
- Provision TA to implementing partners aimed at achieving better project results
- Monitoring and evaluation of the project implementation
- Program reporting on the project indicators and timely and adequate contributions into the donor reporting system
- Attend team activities, including regular meetings within the team and department.
- Improve professional skills and develop personal abilities constantly to raise efficiency of the job while attending trainings, educational sessions, self-improvement.
- Discharge other duties imposed by the Management and required for the successful program activity of the department.
We offer: work in a dynamic organization with encouraging working environment, attractive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for professional and career development and growth.
For additional information on the organization as well as its programmatic activities and the positions announced, please visit our web site: http://www.aph.org.ua/
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to Відправити резюме ( https://rabota.ua/company0/vacancy8851025). Subject line should contain ‘Project Officer: TB‘.
Deadline for applications: 6 pm, October 18th, 2021.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The International Charitable Foundation ‘Alliance for Public Health’ is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV/AIDS are particularly encouraged to apply.