The International Charitable Foundation ‘Alliance for Public Health‘ announces external recruitment to fill the position of Project Officer: Data Quality, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (Junior Position).
The International Charitable Foundation ‘Alliance for Public Health’ is a leading non-governmental professional organization which makes a significant impact on the epidemics of HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, viral hepatitis and other socially dangerous diseases in Ukraine in cooperation with state partners and civil society organizations through providing financial and technical support to relevant programs, which cover over 300,000 members of most vulnerable populations, which is the highest indicator in Europe. Alliance team includes over 100 professionals who are based in Kyiv
Purpose: The M&E Specialist will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project; assisting the M&E manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis. Will be responsible for the collection and analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
Contract type: civil contract for 1 year with possibility of extension.
- Relevant University degree (Mathematics, Economics, Social science, Public Health etc.);
- Min 2 year of working experience on a position of M&E specialist, data analyst, research coordinator or relevant position;
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify key points from complex material or information;
- High level of computer literacy, proficient excel user is required;
- Skills in statistical data analysis using R/SPSS or other relevant software as a plus;
- Basic SQL knowledge as a plus;
- Proactive, energetic approach to problem solving;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Knowledge of research methodologies and techniques as well as understanding of epidemiologic context of HIV/AIDS epidemic is a plus;
- Ability to think clearly and do monotonous routine work;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Written and oral communication skills in Russian, Ukrainian and English is essential;
- Strong commitment to confronting HIV/AIDS and motivation to work.
- Analyze programmatic data, produce regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly or semi-annual) analytical reports and presentations based on program data;
- Ensure correct report dissemination to the field level;
- Oversees and ensures timely and accurate collection and entry of data;
- Support the development and rollout of project targets and standards to ensure delivery of quality outputs;
- Generate programmatic progress updates to donors and other stockholders as well as other ad-hoc reports;
- Participate in the development and adaptation of standard reporting, monitoring tools and forms to ensure effective monitoring and evaluation of programmatic activities at all levels;
- Together with M&E manager, develop, implement and track Project’s Detailed Implementation Plan;
- Provide benchmark evaluations of relevant activities of other projects;
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with key stakeholders and partners ;
- Maintain projects documentation, standard operational procedures, terms of references, guidelines;
- Offer leadership and technical support to project staff in the implementation of their monitoring responsibilities to ensure correct and timely collection of monitoring data;
- Manage and conduct qualitative monitoring among local NGO and program beneficiaries (if needed), such as surveys, focus group discussions, interviews;
- Provide user`s technical support via phone, messenger and e-mail if needed;
- Undertake other responsibilities not outlined above which are commensurate with a role of Program Officer: Data quality specialist, and which have been discussed and agreed between the line manager and the post-holder.
We offer: work in a dynamic organization with encouraging working environment, attractive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for professional and career development and growth.
to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to Відправити резюме (https://rabota.ua/company0/vacancy8745671). Subject line should contain ‘Data Quality, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist‘.
For additional information on the organization as well as its programmatic activities and the positions announced, please visit our web site: https://aph.org.ua/uk/pro-nas/komanda-i-kar-yera/
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The International Charitable Foundation ‘Alliance for Public Health’ is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV/AIDS are particularly encouraged to apply.