Identify technical support needs of Alliance regional project mobile teams engaged in ongoing projects.
2. Collection and analysis of the information about forecasted costs required to ensure the project implementation for each of the teams (16 regional teams). Assessment of budgets according to Alliance and donors requirements.
3. Calculating of expenses due to the project needs for each team.
4. Creating of advance payments according to the Alliance procedures.
5. Ensuring constant monitoring of teams’ utilization of funds.
6. Acceptance and verification of the additional documents due to the expenses incurred within the previously stated advance;
7. Approval of the final financial statement and payment for work of project specialists;
8. Provide maintainability/support/advise of project mobile teams during the project cycle in all areas of financial management.
9. Carry out financial review/audits/verification of the intended use of funds spent by project mobile teams. Prepare inspection reports. Develop recommendations to mitigate risks of non-intended use of funds as well as to remove violations (if revealed) of agreement between the Alliance and consultants.
10. Provide ad hoc advice to program staff on issues related to financial control.
11. Develop SOPs for the project team financial reporting.
12. Ongoing monitoring of usage of funds for regional project teams to comply with regulations of Alliance and relevant donor.
13. Provide ad hoc advice to program staff on issues related to financial control and undertake other duties as required.
14. Conduct trainings on financial reporting in line with SOPs.
15. Attend team activities, including regular business meetings within the team and department.
16. Coordinate activities of the project team in other regions under the team supervision, if urgently required.
17. Overtake other relevant tasks set by the Line Manager required for achievement of strategic aims.