IOM Country Office, Kyiv
Title of Position:
Emergency and Stabilization Unit, IOM Ukraine
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and the Emergency and Stabilization Programme Coordinator, and direct supervision of the National Project Officer (PD, M&E, Reporting), the intern will assist with the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activities of the Emergency and Stabilization (E&S) unit.
Tasks will include:
- Participate in designing data collection tools, templates, and assist in regular data collection process;
- Review and compile monitoring reports, project progress reports, evaluation reports, photographs, case studies video documentaries, PowerPoint presentations, etc.;
- Collect and/or assist to collect case stories, best practice documentation, lesson learn; and update and manage that information in project’s reports and other knowledge products;
- Work with the project team to prepare periodic reports of the project by providing M&E related information;
- Support the M&E in providing technical support to staff members for all M&E related activities including training of staff members on M&E concepts, skills, and tools;
- Contribute to design ToR, training materials, communication materials, and knowledge products related to the program/project and M&E;
- Participate in virtual and offline internal and external monitoring through assisting in organizing and facilitating various events such as meetings, workshops, conferences, and seminars; and
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities related to M&E as assigned by the supervisor.
a) Be enrolled in the final academic year of Bachelor’s level or equivalent;
b) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
c) or Have graduated with a university degree (not later than 1 year ago) High school diploma or equivalent.
The Diploma in sociology, political science or international relations would be an advantage.
Experience and skills
- Experienced with organizational and administrative duties;
- Knowledge of humanitarian activities and context is advantageous
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
“How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (CV, a cover letter and a financial proposal to the assignment) to [email protected] by 7 October 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.”
Posting period from 23.09.2021 – 07.10.2021