The DEJURE Foundation is announcing a tender for the services of a foreign expert to write analytical research.
The DEJURE Foundation is the think&act tank established in 2016 to promote the development of the rule of law and judicial reform in Ukraine.
The shortlist of services:
- Preparation of an analytical study in English on the experience of reforming legal education in Georgia, in particular in terms of the division into a system of lawyers training and a system of police training;
- Providing advice on the legal education system in Georgia and the police training system.
Qualification requirements for the service provider / Criteria for evaluation of the submitted proposals:
- Experience in preparation of analytical researches;
- Knowledge of research topics;
- Proficiency in English at a level that allows you to prepare analytical research.
- Acceptance of tender proposals - until 9:00, September 27, 2021;
- Notification about the final decision on the selection of the contractor on the website of the organization - September 28, 2021;
- The expected date for the start of services - September 29, 2021;
- The expected date for the end of services - October 15, 2021.
The expected total purchase price is UAH 36,000 (EUR 1,125). The cost of the offer may be lower depending on the volume of services provided, but not higher.
We ask you to send the tender offers by September 27, 2021, using the topic “Expert in writing an analytical research on the experience of reforming legal education in Georgia” to email@example.com.
The tender offer must contain:
- information about the organization submitting the application in any form;
- CVs of performers;
- price offer.
If you have any questions regarding participation in the tender, please contact us in writing by 18:00, September 23, 2021, at firstname.lastname@example.org.