UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
UNDP in a framework of its “Digital, Inclusive, Accessible: Support to Digitalisation of State Services in Ukraine (DIA Support) Project” will certify the software systems developed under Ukrainian regulations and in line with international cybersecurity practices while working on the creation of new digital services.
Hence, the main objective of the assignment is to review and test the Diia server infrastructure connectivity security settings and create recommendations of improvement of the settings and further automation of connectivity setting monitoring. The assignment has to be carried out under UNDP supervision in close coordination and cooperation with the MDT and the “Diia” SOE as a technical administrator of the Diia infrastructure.
Scope of services
It is expected that the Consultant will engage in the following types of activities:
- Review and testing of Diia data centre firewall settings,
- Review and testing of Diia data centre VPN settings,
- Creation of recommendations for organizing of automatic testing and monitoring of firewall rules.
During the review and testing Diia data centre firewall and VPN settings, the Consultant has to perform practical testing of connectivity between all servers in the Diia server infrastructure (about 300 servers).
Required experience and qualifications
- At least university degree (Bachelor’s) in computer science, communication technologies, cybersecurity or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity or information system administration or IT infrastructure management;
- At least 2 years of experience of deployment or administration of communication equipment (Cisco, FortiNet or similar);
- Technical project documentation development experience, publications and articles on information security or communication technologies will be an asset;
- Fluent Ukrainian; working knowledge of English will be an asset.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposal
- Personal CV, including information about experience in similar projects / assignments, as well as the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references;
- Financial proposal in line with the information presented in Section 4. Measurable outputs of the work assignment/deliverables;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (template may be found at https://cutt.ly/Bzs6D4A);
- Examples of at least 2 technical documents written by the applicant.
The application deadline is 27 September 2021.
For more information on deliverables, requirements, and an application process, please visit: https://cutt.ly/7W9xIXu