NIRAS AB is seeking qualified candidates for the Kyiv-based full-time Translator/Interpreter/PR Manager position in EU funded project “Institutional and Policy Reform for Smallholder Agriculture”.
The Project objective is to contribute to a more inclusive, sustainable and competitive growth-orientated agricultural sector that respects the environment, increases rural incomes, and slows down migration from rural areas, i.e. reduces rural exodus.
The main duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as interpreter at meetings, seminars, including Zoom conferences, providing consecutive translation between English and Ukrainian;
- Translate documents from English to Ukrainian and vice versa;
- Proofread and revise documents in English and Ukrainian;
- Develop and keep updated translated documents data base;
- Develop content for various platforms including but not limited to website, social media;
- Prepare and coordinate production of publicity materials (brochures, infographics, newsletter, annual report, leaflets, posters), promotional videos and productions.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in linguistics, translation, foreign languages, or related area.
- 5+ years of experience providing professional translation and interpretation service.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Excellent organization and prioritizing skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS Office: e-tools and platforms.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 31 August 2021.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.