IOM Ukraine is looking for Project Assistant, Case Management - 4 positions.
- Undertake quality assurance checks of refugee files and case data in WRAPS as directed by Case Management team members or supervisors.
- Provide regular reports on work being accomplished to the Project Focal Point, Case Management, and/or supervisors and team members.
- Undertake duty travel as needed to participate in meetings or training.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the USRAP, SOPs and WRAPS, as well as the ability to remain professional, impartial and unbiased during all interactions with refugee applicants and colleagues.
- Maintain and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all RSC-related information by implementing control procedures in line with USRAP standards of conduct and data protection rules. Alert the Project Focal Point or RSC management of any non-compliance to SOPs or codes of conduct by RSC staff members.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school degree or equivalent with 4 years of professional work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution with two years of professional work experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel and Internet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
• Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
• Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
• Resource Mobilization - Establishes realistic resource requirements to meet IOM needs
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators
• Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
• Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
• Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
• Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
• Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_2016.xls) to email@example.com by 23 August 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.