Communications Officer (part-time)
International Charitable Foundation “AIDS Foundation East-West” (AFEW-Ukraine) is seeking a Communications Officer to manage internal and external communications of the organization (part-time).
Under the direction and supervision of the executive director, this position is responsible for managing communications and public relations activities in the following areas: Media Relations, Professional Community Relations, Maintaining website / Working with Social Media, Writing and Developing Publications, Research and Databases.
- University degree in Communications, PR, journalism or relevant areas, or relevant work experience.
- Fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian (written and oral).
- At least 3 years’ working experience in public relations/ media/ advertising/ communications.
- Very good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet use, social networks.
- Experience of working with non-governmental organizations is an advantage.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, act pro-actively and decisively.
The position is based in Kyiv, with periodic travels to the other regions of Ukraine.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (letter of motivation and CV including contact details for two reference persons) to [email protected] with the subject title “Communications Officer”.
The deadline for submission is August 20, 2021. Only candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
ICF “AIDS Foundation East-West” (AFEW-Ukraine) is a non-governmental humanitarian public health organisation that has been registered in Ukraine since January 2001 but has the mandate to work internationally. Our projects have been based in Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus and Georgia.
Our mission is to improve access to quality health and social services for key populations through introducing evidence-based and innovative approaches, supporting active international and regional experience exchange and capacity building of local governmental and non-governmental organizations.
Our target populations include most-at-risk adolescents, people who use drugs, sex workers, ех-prisoners and people living with HIV.