Charitable organization “Charity foundation “Stabilization support services” launches an open call for a position of Monitoring & Evaluation Manager (M&E).
Date of Assignment: July, 19 2021
Deadline for CV submission: July, 31 2021
About us: https://sss-ua.org/
Minimum of two years of Monitoring and Evaluation professional experience (Experience in NGO will be an advantage)
Excellence in writing in English and Ukrainian;
Ability to work under strict deadlines;
Ability to work and learn fast; carry out work plans, and problem-solve independently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and adjustment of the Programme monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems and tool;
- Leading the planning and implementation of all programme M&E activities;
- Designing data collection tools to verify indicators identified in the project plan;
- Planning and organizing a baseline and end line studies programme;
- Designing and leading training and other capacity building initiatives on monitoring and reporting systems for staff;
- Supporting the programme team to record and analyse project data;
- Coordinating the submission of data from the field on a monthly basis;
- Verification the team work-logs reporting;
- Working with the Programme Manager to develop monthly progress reports;
- Working with the programme officers to collate case studies;
- Conducting M&E field visits if needed;
- Coordination the submission of data from the field to the donor on a quarterly, monthly, yearly basis;
- Analyse of the monitoring and reporting data and communicate timely to staff so that results of analysis inform programme decision making;
- Conducting quarterly project performance reviews with project staff and other stakeholders and monitor implementation of actions;
- Preparation periodic programme and project reports, such as key performance indicator reports, donor quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
To apply please submit your CV with the title of the position in the subject line “Monitoring & Evaluation Manager” to [email protected]
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.